How To Host Files On Google Drive
Introduction : These days every blogger and website owner is searching for a right file host...
How To Share Files :
- Step 1 : Go to Google Drive. Click on Create and make a new folder and change the visibility to Public On The Web.
- Step 2 : Choose the folder that you've just created and click on small Share icon on the top left corner.
- Step 3 : In the following pop up menu, click on Change to change the folder visibility. You have to make your folders Public or either you have change the visibility of every single file that you want to share, one by one.
- Step 4 : Choose Public On The Web and then click on Save.
- Step 5 : Upload your files. Choose the file that you want to share and click on the small Share icon.
- Step 5 : Copy the Sharing Link of the file and then click on Done.
- Step 6 : It's the most important part of this tutorial. Copy the File Id from the Sharing Link and paste it to a text file because you will need it in the next step.
- Step 7 : Copy the below link and replace Your-File-Id-Here with your File Id. Your download link is ready, you can use this link to share files on your blogs, websites etc.
How To Host Files (Optional):
- Replace your-file-id-here with your File Id and done.
Here's our Demo HTML Page on Google Drive.
In this tutorial, we shared some features of Google Drive that will definitely help bloggers and web developers to host and share their files. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article. Google Drive is an amazing tool that usually people ignores. It helps you to host and share files without any limitations. It's much better than Dropbox or any other file hosting website. Please comment your views and queries about this article and don't forget to share this article with your friends too. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you like it.